What’s the toughest part of home maintenance? Every homeowner will tell you that cleaning is what they detest most. It is tedious and takes a lot of time. Worse still, you have to keep doing it if you are to maintain your property in tiptop condition. The iRobot Roomba vacuums are designed to solve this problem. This is the ultimate home cleaning technology which helps you keep up with the everyday cleaning tasks without breaking a sweat.
Leveraging Technology in Home Cleaning
With these ingeniously designed automatic vacuums, you just have to tap on your device and voila! The cleaning process starts. These vacuums revolutionize home cleaning by making everything easier. Each of the models comes loaded with a versatile range of features to allow cleaning of every level of your home.
The high-efficiency cleaning pattern ensures every section of the floor is cleaned and there is no repeat work. For very dirty areas, these vacuums will increase performance for the best outcomes, leaving your home looking and feeling fantastic. The cleaning iRobot Roomba App also enables you to schedule cleaning so you can stay clean every time.
How to buy your iRobot Roomba Vacuum
There are different iRobot Roomba models in the market and choosing one can be a daunting task. Of course all these models come with revolutionizing features and this makes choosing one over the other even harder.
To make the right choice, you can use the following tips from the https://www.geekwrapped.com/compare-irobot-roomba-models.
- iRobot Roomba Model Features
These are supposed to be the determiners of the iRobot Roomba model you are going to purchase. When comparing, look for the following:
- App support – The best iRobot Roomba vacuum should be easy to control form anywhere and this is where app support comes in handy.
- Intelligent sensors – For the best cleaning outcomes, go for a model that leverages intelligent sensors for multi-room operations. Such an appliance will avoid furniture and other obstacles but still clean the entire floor.
- Long battery life – Buy an iRobot Roomba model that can work for a long time before it needs recharging.
- Efficiency – To eliminate allergens, ultra small particles and all other contaminants, look for a vacuum model that comes with a high-end HEPA filter. This guarantees efficient cleaning and a healthier indoor environment.
- Tangle-free operations –The best vacuum model should feature a brushless extractor to prevent jamming during cleaning.
- Deeper cleaning – For areas which need deeper cleaning, the automatic vacuum should have a performance boost feature. This feature increases suction, especially when it senses rugs and carpets.
- Top iRobot Roomba Models in the Market
With so many models to choose from, it is important to check what the experts are saying. At https://www.geekwrapped.com/, one of the most comprehensive reviews of iRobot Roomba models rates the iRobot Roomba 980 and iRobot Roomba 650 as the top models based on the range of features and price. Other bestselling iRobot Roomba Models include iRobot Roomba 880, iRobot Roomba 870, iRobot Roomba 780 and iRobot Roomba 770.
Of course the iRobot Roomba model you choose also depends on the application; you can find vacuums suited for a hardwood floor, pet hair vacuuming, gutter cleaning, pool cleaning and tile cleaning among other uses. Go ahead and revolutionize home cleaning with one of these vacuums.