Feinstein’s/54 Below, Broadway’s Supper Club, presents Back to Before: Former Broadway Kids Return to the Stage on June 3rdat 9:30 PM. Ever wonder what happened to your favorite millennial Broadway child star? They’re now old enough to play their “parents”! Come hear these former child actors sing songs from the shows they were in and hear untold stories about what it’s like balancing school, homework, and just being a regular kid with regular kid problems. Written and hosted by Laura Heywood (@BroadwayGirlNYC) with musical direction by Nissa Kahle.
This all-star cast includes kids from classic shows of the 90’s and early 2000’s:
- Dara Paige Bloomfield (Ragtime)
- Pierce Cravens (Beauty and the Beast, Titanic, Ragtime, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer)
- Katherine Leigh Doherty (Mary Poppins, A Little Night Music)
- Cristina Faicco (Les Misérables)
- Kathryn Faughnan (Mary Poppins)
- Kelsey Fowler (Grey Gardens, Mary Poppins, Sunday in the Park with George, Bonnie & Clyde)
- Blair Goldberg (Annie Get Your Gun, Sister Act, Kinky Boots)
- Molly Jobe (A Christmas Carol, Waitress)
- Jaclyn Neidenthal (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)
- Olivia Oguma (Les Misérables, Mamma Mia!, High School Musical)
- Morgan Billings Smith (The Sound of Music)
- Heather Tepe (Gypsy, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Billy Elliot, Matilda)
- Brynn Williams (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, In My Life, Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 13, Bye Bye Birdie, SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Shelby Rebecca Wong (The King and I, South Pacific)
- Jeff Yalun (The King and I, South Pacific)
- Remy Zaken (Ragtime, Spring Awakening)
Back to Before: Former Broadway Kids Return to the Stageplays Feinstein’s/54 Below (254 West 54thStreet) on June 3rd, 2018. There is a $30-$40 cover charge and $25 food and beverage minimum. Tickets and information are available at www.54Below.com. Tickets on the day of performance after 4:00 are only available by calling (646) 476-3551.
Former Broadway Kids are collection of former child actors of the 90’s and early 00’s. They range from those who are continuing to star in current Broadway shows to those who have stepped away from “show business” and are now returning for this special one-night event.