Premature ejaculation is a common problem in sexually active men. However, considering the sensitive nature of the condition, not very many are confident enough to come out of their closets and share their predicament with the world. An ejaculation is considered premature if it occurs in less than two minutes after penetration, and with very minimal sexual stimulation. In most cases, it happens involuntarily, leaving the other partner unsatisfied. This condition is distressing and can be a major source of conflict in a relationship. Just like any other medical condition, premature ejaculation can be treated using a number of time-tested medical remedies.
Quick facts about premature ejaculation
There are many misconceptions about premature ejaculation, some that can be distressing to those struggling with it. Listed below are some facts that you should know about this condition:
- You are not alone: At least one in three men has experienced some form of premature ejaculation in their lifetime. Millions of others suffer in silence. Don’t despair.
- It is not sex-restricted: PE can occur during any form of sexual stimulation, including masturbation.
- Don’t take the blame: Most men distress and wonder where they went wrong to cause PE. You shouldn’t worry; there is no known cause of the condition. However, there are a few risk factors, some that are believed to be biological or physiological. A doctor might be able to help diagnose.
- It is not a disease: PE is not a life-threatening disease like cancer. It is a condition that can be managed with the right drug such as Priligy Dapoxetine.
- Talk about it: The best way to manage PE is to openly discuss your sex life with your partner. Don’t feel ashamed about. In fact, you need to see the doctor together.
With that said, you should now be wondering how to manage premature ejaculation with Priligy Dapoxetine.
What is Priligy Dapoxetine?
Priligy Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is grouped under urologicals. It is mainly used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in men aged between 18 and 64 years. It helps stretch ejaculation time by helping a man be more in control of ejaculation and also manages stress associated with this condition. It technically helps fix, or at least manage challenges associate with premature ejaculation. This is a prescription-only drug; you need to consult your doctor before taking it. It is however also available in some drugstores and online pharmacies without a prescription.
Available On Meds4sure: https://www.meds4sure.com/buy-priligy-dapoxetine-online.html
Precautions and drug interactions
The drug can make you feel very dizzy and even faint. You will feel light-headedness, especially when standing up. Avoid this medicine if you are allergic to any ingredients on the leaflet, especially Dapoxetine. Call your doctor immediately if you experience shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, skin rashes, hives and itching, swelling of different parts of the body such as lips, face and tongue, among others.
SSRIs are very sensitive drugs and are likely to react with a number of other medicines. You should take Priligy Dapoxetine if you are under any type of monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or have taken it within the last 14 days. These are normally prescribed for the treatment of stress-related complications. The same applies to thioridazine that is normally used in the treatment of schizophrenia, other serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and anti-fungal drugs like medicines used in treating HIV. Avoid the drug if you:
- suffer from heart-related complications
- have liver-related problems
- are under the age of 18 or more than 65 years old
- are a woman
The best way to take this drug is to respect the doctor’s prescription for the best outcome. You are therefore encouraged to talk with your pharmacist or physician on the best way to use the medicine. You should also disclose as much information about your medical history as possible to enable the doctor to give the best treatment for your condition. Some information you must disclose include:
- Use of recreational drugs such as narcotics, ecstasy and alcohol
- Allergies to foods, medicines, dyes or preservatives
- Have tendencies of unexpected bleeding
- Psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia
- Heart-related complications
- Kidney and liver problems
- History of depression
- Sexual impairment
- Suicidal thoughts
During the course of treatment, you should disclose to any medical practitioner about the fact that you are under Priligy Dapoxetine. This way, you will avoid cases of drug interactions that can cause serious side effects. Don’t be tempted to use this medicine to treat any other conditions other than premature ejaculation. Furthermore, don’t be tempted to share the same with a friend, even if they suffer from the same.
Take Priligy Dapoxetine as prescribed; don’t try to be smart by taking more than recommended. The drug’s label usually contains guidelines on how to take it, but it is always safe to consult your doctor, especially if you are not sure about some information. The medicine should be taken in approximately 1 to 3 hours before expected sexual intercourse, with a glass of water and with or without food. Note that if you forget taking the drug, there is absolutely no harm; you should actually take it only when needed. Contact your doctor immediately in case of overdose.
Common side effects
Priligy Dapoxetine might be useful in the treatment of premature ejaculation, but it can cause some unpleasant side effects, such as nausea, headache, fainting, increased blood pressure, tingling, trembling, eye pain, nasal congestion, excessive sweating, erectile dysfunction, blurred vision, and difficulties concentrating.
This drug can cause dizziness. You must therefore:
- Be watchful when operating machinery or driving.
- Avoid alcohol because it also causes similar effects such as dizziness and drowsiness, which can worsen.
- Always take a lot of water to avoid dehydration.
Note that the list above is not conclusive. To be safe, always tell your doctor whenever you feel any unfamiliar symptoms after taking Priligy Dapoxetine.