The Actors Fund announced today a partnership with 2XU NYC Triathlon and Tailwind Endurance for a 2018 Broadway Wellness Challenge. There will be an open-to-the public informational session on Monday, February 5 at 9:30 AM at The Friedman Health Center for the Performing Arts (729 7th Avenue, 12th Floor).
Participants who enter the 2018 2XU New York City Triathlon will receive training, monthly “lunch and learns,” coach led workouts, plus discounted training from Tailwind Endurance Studio and more. The cost for individual entry is $1,195 and relay teams (1 swimmer, 1 cyclist and 1 runner) is $1,595.
The entertainment and performing arts community will also have access to a free Wellness Series hosted at The Friedman Health Center for the Performing Arts, with dates to be announced.
Three (3) athletes from each organization will create a team for the NYC Triathlon. There are relay options (1 swimmer, 1 cyclist, 1 runner) as well as individual entries available. Once registered, your team will receive the training programs and your group will have full access to the Wellness Program, including:
- Entry into the 2018 2XU New York City Triathlon
- Comprehensive triathlon training plan customized for any level, including a dedicated Training Peaks membership with weekly training plans
- Monthly lunch & learns, educational webinars, or group training events for all program participants
- 4–6 coach-led group workouts
- Exclusive wave start and transition area for all program participants on race day
- On-site logistical help, coaching, and support
- Two passes (six for relay team) to the VIP tent at the finish line that includes food, drinks, the closest view of the finish line and a place to relax.
- A limited edition co-branded New York City Triathlon jacket by Voler
- Dedicated awards for overall (top 3) male and female individual participants, as well as the overall (top 1) performing male, female, and co-ed relay teams.
- Discounted training package at Tailwind Endurance Studio
To reserve a spot or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates, visit www.actorsfund.org/BroadwayWellness