The Era of mobile apps is already here! Today’s customers demand digital experience while shopping online. They prefer mobile apps more than online stores. Even the traditional business owners have come under its influence. Many online retailers are turning to can building mobile app solutions for great customer experience.
eCommerce and Mobile Apps
Many online retailers still fail to understand the necessity of mobile app development. But, they should understand the strategy and integrate it with the business development. Google stated in its research that nearly 60% of mobile users utilize their smart devices. They perform activities such as checking prices, discounts, offers and buying the products.
Most of the mobile device users make a purchase once or even more in a week. Generally, the customers check the products and offer via their smartphones.
Now that you have already decided to get an e-commerce mobile app, here are some things you need to consider first. Instead of going with the mobile app developer, go with the eCommerce mobile app builder. Compare to the mobile app developer; mobile app builder can launch your e-commerce mobile app early at an affordable price.
Top Benefits of Having an eCommerce Mobile app
Here are the top benefits of having a mobile app for your e-commerce store:
- Increase Visibility:Mobile users can add and save apps to their home screens. This helps to increase the app visibility and work as a reminder.
- Push Notifications: This feature serves as reminders about the upcoming sale, offers or new products. This helps in customer retention and building customer relationships. This also creates and increases brand awareness.
- Brings a Loyal Audience:Mobile applications have the ability to develop brand loyalty. Mobile device users prefer official mobile applicationsfrom their favorite brands. How to attract users to download your app? It is an easy marketing trick! Offer your users some exciting offers and sign up rewards for downloading your app.
- Rewards System:A customer loyalty program can boost customer engagement with your brand. The rewards system can point to get discounts or early access to the new collections and the like.
- Increase Conversion Rates:The combination of an ideal UX, simple navigation and maximum usability is pivotal to ensuring high conversion rates. As revealed in a research by Criteo, mobile apps drive users to complete a specific desired action compared to other desktop sites and mobile websites.
The conversion rates of e-commerce apps are tremendous, with three times higher returns expected compared to mobile websites and nearly one-and-a-half times higher costs than for desktop sites. In addition, customers who opt to use an app are keen to know products as they would while accessing mobile browsers for ensuring a systematic item display. The average order value of all kinds of apps is 140% higher compared to mobile sites and desktop sites respectively.
- Offline Availability:An offline availability is the best feature mobile apps provide. But many E-commerce apps need internet connectivity to display updated content from servers. You can provide offline functionality to view the saved or wish-listed items.
- Customer Ratio:Entrepreneurs often target consistent customers. They are regular website visitors and do regular shopping. This develops loyalty and trust among your visitors at both website and enterprise level.
- Advanced Support:customer support is a must for great customer experience. Integrate live chats or catboats in the app. This can be a strong communication medium between your store and customers. A 24/7 chat support provides customers with their desired solutions.
- Advanced Marketing Strategy:The Marketing strategy plays a vital role in the app’s growth. The online retailers can monitor app and user insights with enhanced functionalities. The business owners can personalize content for the app and website users to increase conversion rates.
- Higher User Engagement: Mobile apps encourage app users to share links to social media sites. They can even share their favorite products and wish list with their friends. This is an effective and inexpensive marketing channel to promote your site and products. This can help you boost your user engagement.
- Exciting features: Features like ‘Share and Earn’ or ‘Play and Earn’ can encourage mobile app users to earn points. They can use these points for getting discounts on featured products. This exciting deal can make your customers happy and encourage other users to visit the app and shop.
- Lower Mobile Shopping Cart Abandonment Rate in Mobiles: E-commerce suffers from shopping cart abandonment on and off. More than convincing users to add items to their carts, they can opt for a complete checkout. Baymardrevealed that the average rate of all kinds of incomplete purchases stands at 69.23%. Experts have revealed that there is battle in those issues within the store and reduction of the number of customers.
Mobile apps are known to have minimal cart abandonment rates and a simple checkout process. Shipping and payment information aids users to complete purchases in a trice and opt for a checkout faster. without much distractions.
- Enhances user experience:This is the best way to connect with your users. You can enhance customer engagement with an app accessing the mobile features. This also drives customer loyalty and creates brand awareness. Here are some mobile features your app should have: Camera: If you own an online apparel store, you can use this feature in a creative way. You can request your app users to give permissions to access the device camera. The mobile users can click and upload their pictures on social media. This way, you can boost your sales better. Location: This feature enables the app to detect the customer’s location automatically. This also helps the customers to check your brand’s nearest offline stores.
- Increase Higher Order Value:Some features of the mobile can help increase the higher average order value:
- One-click order: Create an easy-to-use app layout and design. The simpler it is, people can easily access it. Provide an easy-to-use checkout process for quickest payments and transactions.
- Integrate easy-to-use payment options: A secured payment gateway and integration of payment methods provide a seamless transaction. You can offer them multiple payment options like PayPal, Google Wallet, etc. along with Net banking, credit or debit card payments Lower Cart Abandonment Rate: The most common issue in eCommerce is the cart abandonment rate. An eCommerce mobile app can help reduce the issue of incomplete carts. Many customers leave the cart due to the boring payment process ahead.
- Offline Availability:Once the third party apps are downloaded offline, a number of apps actually load content from different kinds of servers. One can work offline by including a smartly saved wishlist! Once an app is downloaded users tend to go offline Check out the products and their need for connectivity for everyone..
15: Lower Cart Abandonment Rate: The most common issue in eCommerce is the cart abandonment rate. An eCommerce mobile app can help reduce the issue of incomplete carts. Many customers leave the cart due to the boring payment process ahead.
16: Offline Availability:Once the third party apps are downloaded offline, a number of apps actually load content from different kinds of servers. One can work offline by including a smartly saved wishlist! Once an app is downloaded users tend to go offline Check out the products and their need for connectivity for everyone..
Mobile apps offer an easy-to-checkout process:
- Users can save their shipping and payment information on the system
- With just one click, they can purchase their favorite products.
This provides a faster store checkout functionality and a seamless cart experience. Thus, reducing the cart abandonment rates.
Now that you know the benefits of mobile apps for your eCommerce store let’s start developing one!