It is with great pride that The Ride’s World premiere of Eyes On New York, opens. An interactive theatrical journey drenched in music, uplifted by dance and driven by renewal, in a new performance space dedicated, created and built to further push the theatrical boundaries of The Ride’s proprietary experiential technology.
The newly created 150-seat theatre space is located at Staten Island’s Empire Outlets (55 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY) on the acclaimed Food Court Level.
On location and in summer residency, Eyes On New York is being produced by The Ride’s Chief Creative Officer Richard Humphrey in association with Director Richard Hankes and Choreographer/Artistic Director Ashlee Rose Montague.
The newly designed theatre space is a collaboration amongst Humphrey, Hankes and Montague.
Presented in theatrical dance, variety acts, acrobatic agility and circus derring-do, the show is guided by a troupe of internationally acclaimed performers who dance New York City’s journey through the last 12 months.
This exclusive engagement plays two to four times a day through Monday, September 6.
1. The MEDIA and the Press Corps are already “buzzing” about this spectacular celebration.
2. This interactively dazzling show is the most exciting Experiential Event in the Staten Island Ferry neighborhood.
3. Empire Outlets is building a theatre specifically for “Eyes On New York.”
4. The 60-minute show is an interactive dazzler presented in theatrical dance, variety acts, acrobatic agility and circus derring-do.
5. The magic is guided by a troupe of internationally acclaimed performers who tell New York’s rollercoaster odyssey through the last 12 months.
6. The show is being produced Pulitzer Prize winner Richard Humphrey whose work on THE RIDE has attracted over one million RIDERS.
7. The Director and Choreographer are two of the best dancers in America.
8. The show is performed overlooking one of the world’s largest and most beautiful natural harbors.
9. The show is starting a trend.
10. More and more New York productions will soon be hosting their World Premieres at the Empire Outlets’ new theatre.
11. “Eyes On New York” is welcoming Staten Island to the Broadway community.
12. Everyone is bracing themselves for the forthcoming avalanche of awards.
13. The Staten Island Ferry? It’s free!
14. The Staten Island Ferry also delivers you right to the new performance space and the show.
15. THE CAST is exceedingly talented.
16. THE CAST is exceptionally beautiful.
17. THE CAST is internationally revered.
18. THE CAST is prepared to take your breath away.
19. THE CAST tells mesmerizing stories on stage through their physical genius.
20. Their incredibly balanced bodies are prepared to deliver the impossible.
21. From two to toothless, all generations will be dazzled by “Eyes On New York”.
22. “Eyes On New York” plays from two to four shows a day.
23. You can get something to eat at the Empire Outlets before or after the show.
24. You can go shopping at the Empire Outlets before or after the show.
25. You can relax and enjoy the world-famous view of Manhattan at the Empire Outlets before or after the show.
26. Tickets are very reasonably priced.
27. Every seat in the theatre has got a VIP view.
28. There are 474,893 people on Staten Island. We want them all to experience this show.
29. There are 18,823,000 people living in Manhattan. We want them too.
30. Someone better alert the Staten Island Ferry’s management team.