New York City gastropub 5TH & MAD is bringing sin and debauchery to the city with a ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ New Year’s Eve party. Guests or ‘sinners’ will make their way through the two-story venue, located on 36th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue, to various rooms dedicated to the 7 mortal sins.
Suggested attire is semi-nude. In some of the rooms a strict underwear-only dress code is prefered, with partygoers having to remove their clothes in order to enter the dimly-lit space.
- LUST – perhaps one of the most pleasurable sins, SINNERS will play in the dark with barely-clothed TEMPTRESSES and TEMPTERS. A sea of supple flesh, sweat and skin-to-skin friction. In the venue’s burlesques room, semi-nudity is encouraged.
- VANITY – in a room dedicated to beauty and self-indulgence – SINNERS are invited to appreciate their own (outer) beauty in looking glasses, whilst demons prime and preen them.
- WRAITH – feeling angry? It’s a natural emotion for a SINNER. Indulge in a purpose-boxing ring and rain down ‘Hell’ (literally).
- GLUTTONY – for this room, SINNERS will be greeted with a never-ending feast of their favourite foods – from cupcakes and cookies, to chicken wings and fries.
- SLOTH (VIP ticket) – even SINNERS need a little rest now and again. Masseurs will rub away the cares and stresses of an evening of sin – whilst creatures of the Underworld provide table service.
- GREED – greed is good – especially in New York City. Win big in the 5TH & MAD casino, where winners can redeem chips for drinks.
- ENVY – jealous? Of course, you are. In the age of selfies, SINNERS are invited to take several photos of themselves living the highlife to make their more virtuous ‘friends’ jealous.
+Live DJ Performance of Top 40, Hip Hop, House, Mash Ups
+Crowd Countdown To Midnight Led By DJ
+Enjoy A Complimentary Champagne Toast At Midnight
+Early Evening Complimentary Selection of Lite Fare
Tickets run from $30 to $100 for a 5 hour open bar.