AMRI Hospitals, premier private healthcare provider in Eastern India, has introduced NRI Privilege Health Card for Indians living in different parts of the world. The health card offers special benefits to the Indians residing in the US, UK, UAE, and many other countries, along with their parents living back home in India.
The NRI Privilege Health Card will cater to all the healthcare needs of the NRIs, considering their sizeable population across the globe. Launched during the North America Bengali Conference (NABC) in May 2018 at Atlantic City in the US, AMRI’s NRI Privilege Health Card has garnered great response from many people, especially the ones residing in the US.
NRIs can avail the benefits of health card by registering with $100, which will be valid for 1 year. The health card not only offers special benefits to the primary member, but to his/her family members as well. Apart from special rates for packages and priority booking for appointments with top Consultants, the AMRI Hospitals NRI Privilege Health Card offers several other attractive features and benefits.
These benefits include:
• Free ambulance service within city limits from the hospital
• One annual Full Body Health check-up (up to 4 individuals) at 25% discount
• 15% discount on bed charges (single room and above)
• 20% discount on OPD Investigations
• Free Medicine delivery service within city limits from hospital & above the purchase of INR 1,000
• 10% discount on all Dental procedures & Eye investigations
AMRI Hospitals, top multi-specialty health Centre in Kolkata, is committed to offer best services to its patients across the globe with extensive benefits offered through NRI Privilege Health Card. All the units of the hospital are working for the complete satisfaction of patients, providing best healthcare services in a cost-effective manner.
For any enquiry regarding NRI Health Card, click here.