Even in this day and age, drug tests are a sad reality for many people. These usually happen for workers working in factories, or for some people who have begun working at a new place. With all the legalization of marijuana and weed across so many countries in the world, one would expect that people have built a tolerance towards it, but that is unfortunately not the case. This is why we are here to help you pass the drug tests in some simple steps.
- If you are aware that you will be tested in the near future, then you should start prepping for it. Make sure you have a good healthy diet for 4-5 weeks, in which you are also exercising plenty and drinking lots of water.
- If you don’t have as much time, and your drug test is due in the next week, then you should consider taking some safe detoxifying supplements, that will help you clean your system in no time. These supplements are usually herbal so they don’t have negative side effects that you might be worried. They are the best way to pass a urine test if you are short on time.
- If your drug test is due in just couple of hours, then we have a solution for that too. There are temporary cleansers that flush out the toxins from your bladder and urine tract specifically, giving you a decent amount of time of 6-7 hours to stay clean and pass the test. But this is temporary, and it won’t give you any more time than that so be careful. These cleansers can be shipped overnight and you can go in stress free for your drug test. It is also wise to keep these in hand in case of a surprise.
- For more natural ways, you should drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time. This is not just healthy but it will help you a lot with cleansing out the weed from your system on a regular basis.
- We mean it when we say this, eat your vegetables! Eat all your greens such as spinach, broccoli and kale which will help you boost your metabolism and get rid of the toxins quickly.
- Lemonade is also a great way to flush out THC toxins. We advise you get fresh lemons, and squeeze the juice yourself to have the maximum amount of potency.
- Avoid eating junk food and red meat. Even though they might be tempting for munchies, they will make the drugs stay in your system longer because they are high in fat and sodium. Foods high in nutrition, will be your best friend.
- Herbal teas like dandelion and green tea also assist in getting rid of toxins from the liver. Any type of tea that has caffeine will make your metabolism work faster and burn the fat that is in excess.