This year, Big Umbrella Festival will feature innovative installations across Lincoln Center’s campus—including “Softy,” a transformation of the Josie Robertson Plaza into a soft and participatory environment with colorful outdoor cushions by Bryony Roberts Studio; “Word Play,” an interactive playground on Hearst Plaza by Ecosistema Urbano; and “Pneumaphone,” a collection of pneumatically driven sound sculptures on The Deck designed by Godfried-Willem Raes in collaboration with Logos Foundation.
- Visual Guide, in English and Spanish, detailing directions, arrival instructions, and venue amenities with images.
- All events are located on accessible routes and will include accessible entrances, restrooms, and seating.
- Assistive listening devices with headsets and neck loops are available at all performances.
- American Sign Language interpretation available for most performances and upon request.
- Captioning available for some performances and upon request.
- Audio description available for film events and upon request.
- Chill out spaces are available, as well as noise-reducing headphones and fidgets at all event spaces.