Dubai, one of the biggest cities in the United Arab Emirates, is home to some of the largest buildings ever created. New structures are added to the city nearly every day, changing its appearance. It is very amazing to witness how a deserted area has developed with a profusion of enormous bricks. The city has gained a reputation as a centre for conducting business as well as a popular vacation destination for both domestic and foreign tourists. How else do you want to describe this metropolis when you have several names to label it? It’s a retail mecca, a honeymoon destination, a getaway, and an entertainment hotspot, and it has memorable nightlife. Dubai city, which is known for the Burj Khalifa, the Palm Islands, its history, and its serene sand dunes, draws visitors from all over the world who want to experience its unique culture and way of life.
All of the most recognizable luxury hotel chains in the world have facilities in Dubai, with some of them having multiple properties. On Palm Jumeirah, there are many opulent beach resorts that offer luxurious lodgings, a variety of dining options, and a wealth of water and beach activities. If you want to add something extra special to your vacation, book a trip to one of these lavish resorts in Dubai. These resorts offer the ideal getaway from the monotonous routines of our everyday life by providing you with a really royal experience that represents the upmarket ambience of the city. Here, you can partake in a wide range of activities, including taking pictures that will make your Instagram followers go crazy, savouring exquisite meals, and going on exotic adventures.
Dubai’s Best Resorts with outstanding hospitality
- Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah: The Burj Al Arab, which is one of the most luxurious 5-star Dubai hotels, is thought to be the most opulent hotel in the entire world and is also considered the only 7-star hotel in the world. In addition to being well known for its stunning sail-inspired design, the opulent resort is located close to Jumeirah Beach on a little peninsula just off the coast. The massive structure contains 201 duplex residential apartments and the tallest atrium in the globe. Each of those lavishly furnished suites has a private butler, Hermes bath products, a Jacuzzi, and a selection of 9 distinct pillow types.
- Atlantis, The Palm: The gigantic Atlantis, The Palm, which may be the largest beach resort in the world, is located on the upper part of the Palm Jumeirah project and faces the Persian Gulf from its recognizable centre open area. It resembles a huge tan palace that acts as a gateway to Dubai. With options like Signature Suites, which have underwater suites with glass walls that view through one of the resort’s aquariums, the accommodations here are absolutely amazing. The renowned Royal Bridge Suite, among the finest and most opulent in Dubai, is located over the hotel’s enormous open part.
- Four Seasons Resort, Jumeirah Beach: At Jumeirah Beach on the Arabian Gulf, the magnificent Four Seasons Resort Dubai offers a genuine five-star experience. Some of the hotel’s rooms and suites, which are situated near Jumeirah Beach, feature views of the ocean, and some of the city skyline, while other rooms have a view of the resort itself. Each one has a furnished balcony and luxurious marble bathrooms that feel spa-like. Families can enjoy a variety of services and activities at the resort, and their free Children for All Seasons program provides daylong supervised activities. Additionally, families who stay at the resort receive four passes to Dubai Amusement and Theme Parks.
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah: Waldorf Dubai is located on Palm Jumeirah’s middle right side. All of the suites and most of the guestrooms offer sea views and few suites look out onto the Persian Gulf, while others have a view across the water at Jumeirah Beach Residence or the skyline of downtown Dubai. The suites and rooms are huge, bigger than the majority of Palm hotels, and the marble baths are just as big. The Waldorf’s expansive, 200-metre-long private beach offers a variety of opportunities for relaxation and water fun.
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai: This opulent beachfront resort is located in Jumeira, a recently constructed beach resort, a little bit north of the Jumeirah Beach Due to its location on a peninsula, there are views of the ocean and the Dubai skyline on the opposite side. Modern and opulent, the rooms and suites have amenities including spa-like marble bathrooms and oak-panelled entryways. Some of them feature furnished balconies where you may enjoy views of the ocean or the Burj Khalifa.
- Bulgari Resort Dubai: The Bulgari Resort in Dubai is the ideal place to stay if you’re seeking a seaside resort with a yacht club. In the recently created Jumeira Bay neighbourhood, close to Jumeirah Beach, the resort is located on Jumeira Bay Island. The resort is the pinnacle of luxury and is one of only a handful owned by the Italian jeweller “Bulgari” worldwide. There is no need to stand in line in a lobby as the experience begins with in-room check-in. There are rooms, suites, and villas, ranging from opulent hotel rooms to villas that resemble mansions. Villas come with features like outdoor Jacuzzis and private pools.
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa, Dubai: This resort is exceptional if you’re seeking a premium place to stay. The rooms provide a clear and lovely view of the Arabian Gulf because the hotel is near the beach. The lush grassland and white sands of the beach are the ideal complements to this award-winning hotel. Your heart and mind will settle down just by going for a walk around their vast space. With 13 restaurants on-site, they have a comprehensive choice of amenities to meet all of your needs. They provide a wide variety of cuisines, including Mexican, Italian, continental, and Arabic. You’ll adore the meal offered and the courteous service. On their secluded beach, you can additionally participate in a few water sports including kayaking, water skiing, banana boat excursions, etc.
In addition to the resorts mentioned above, the city is home to several resorts where families can enjoy themselves. This concludes our list of Dubai’s top resorts. Additionally, Dubai has a few desert resorts that depict an opulent version of a nomadic lifestyle. So pick your preferred option, make your reservations, and take the next flight to Dubai.