- Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray (Thursday, October 13)
- Peroni’s Taste of Italy hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Scott Conant with special guest Whoopi Goldberg (Friday, October 14)
- Grand Tasting featuring Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances featuring fan-favorite Food Network personalities and Restaurant Row presented by Tock. (Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16)
- Caviar presents Tacos & Tequila After Dark powered by Toyota hosted by the Cast of The Kitchen with special guests Elvis Duran and the Z100 Morning Show (Saturday, October 15)
- Backyard BBQ presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Andrew Zimmern and Dario Cecchini (Sunday, October 16)
The Hard Rock Hotel New York will serve as the new backdrop for a slew of returning fan-favorite events. On Friday, October 14, Food Network star Jet Tila will host Taste of Asia, a late-night celebration featuring a variety of signature offerings from the finest Asian outposts in the city. Keep the party going and honor all things fabulous on Saturday, October 15 at Drag Brunch hosted by David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris featuring jaw-dropping performances by the industry’s most in-demand drag queens and kings. That night, celebrate the Festival’s 15th birthday with a dessert-filled, blow-out bash with a special performance by front man of legendary group RUN DMC, Rev Run, at the 15th Anniversary Dessert Party hosted by social media star turned TV personality Kalen Allen.
On Saturday, October 15, bring the whole family to enjoy the best of both worlds at the new Sweet and Savory Brunch hosted by Duff Goldman. Later that night, the city’s top bars from all five boroughs will duke it out for top honors during Battle of the Boroughs: A Cocktail Showdown presented by BACARDI hosted by The Try Guys, the internet’s favorite explorers and hosts of No-Recipe Road Trip with the Try Guys.
New to the roster this year and anchoring the Festival’s presence in Brooklyn is Industry City, a vibrant creative hub along the waterfront which will host new and returning Festival events. Kick off the Festival weekend early on Thursday, October 13 with Food Network’s resident, spikey-haired blonde Anne Burrell as she hosts the ever-popular Aperitivo happy hour and indulge in Italian-inspired cocktails and canapes. On Friday, October 14, the brand-new event Flavors of the Mediterranean hosted by Michael Symon will take guests on a journey from the Iberian Peninsula to the Adriatic Sea – think lush dips and tantalizing hors d’oeuvres inspired by some of the best places to eat in the world. Those looking to celebrate with the whole family can head over to Fornino in Brooklyn Bridge Park on Saturday, October 15 for the Ultimate Pizza Party hosted by Buddy Valastro. Top off the weekend with a Brunch hosted by Michael Solomonov with entertainment by SNACKTIME on Sunday, October 16 at his new Brooklyn outpost, Laser Wolf.