Making the decision of hiring a life coach can be life-changing, to say the least, but once you decide that you want to hire a life coach in London for yourself, it brings with itself a new set of choices and a new set of challenges. It is every bit like committing to a serious relationship. Think of it like a marriage, and you wouldn’t want to rush your marriage would you?
What are the things and qualities that you look for in a potential life partner, surely that decision will be based on much more than just the looks and the outer appearance, right? When choosing a life coach you must not be seduced by the outlooks alone, there are some essential qualities that your executive life coach must possess. We have tried to list some of those to help you with this very important decision.
- First, a great life coach in London will ask you a series of questions digging deeper into the kind of person you are and the kind of person you want to become.
- He will timeline your goals into a set of achievable outcomes and identify your biggest challenges towards achieving them.
- He will ensure that you have clarity and help you whenever you have a clouded mind
- He or she will not sugarcoat it and say it like it is
- He or she will enable you to overcome your inner demons and empower you to take action towards your goal.
- In some cases, he will help you in avoiding mistakes that were not that obvious and pave the way.
- He or she will also ensure that you work on your strengths and not your weaknesses, life coaching does not necessarily mean improving upon your weaknesses and it is about making the most of your strengths.
- A great life coach in London will hold you accountable and keep your motivation and energy high.
- Not all my coaches are the same. They each have their own personality their own skillset and the talents that they bring to the table, a great life coach will apply his skill set to facilitate and enable you to change, to become the best version of yourself, and to achieve the highest potential you can achieve.
- At all costs avoid egoistic, narcissistic people and coaches who are basically full of themselves and their genes achievements who are more interested in themselves than they are in you.
- Also avoid coaches who are too expensive. If you cannot afford them in the long term you don’t have to break the bank in hiring an executive life coach in London. London is as expensive as it is.
- Look for a coach who is available, as well as affordable. Calculate the costs for the long term, do not take it as a short-term commitment is nothing substantial can ever be achieved in a short amount of time. You need to know this before you commit to a coach full time.