Hamilton is pleased to announce that for the second year in a row, on Thursday, October 31 at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway, all tickets for the 7:00pm performance will be sold for $10.
All tickets will be sold via the Hamilton Digital Lottery.
- Patrons can enter the lottery from October 17 through October 25 8:00am EST via the official Hamilton app. To download the Hamilton app visit HamiltonMusical.com/app.
- Beginning October 25, winners will be notified via email or app notification if they have won the lottery. Credit card payment for one or two tickets will be processed through the Hamilton App.
- Ticket(s) may be picked up at will call beginning at 4:30 PM on October 31 with a valid photo ID. Seats will be assigned by the box office.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- For more details please visit HamiltonMusical.com/lotto.
Austin Scott as Alexander Hamilton leads the Broadway Hamilton company which includes Daniel Breaker as Aaron Burr; Nicholas Christopher as George Washington; Joanna A. Jones as Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds; Mandy Gonzalez as Angelica Schuyler; James Monroe Iglehart as Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson; Denée Benton as Eliza Hamilton; Anthony Lee Medina as John Laurens/Philip Hamilton; Euan Morton as King George III; and Wallace Smith as Hercules Mulligan/James Madison.
The Broadway company includes, Giuseppe Bausilio, Raymond Baynard, Lauren Boyd, Amanda Braun, Andrew Chappelle, Marc delaCruz, Karla Puno Garcia, Christina Glur, Deon’te Goodman, David Guzman, Jennie Harney-Fleming, Thayne Jasperson, Jimmie “JJ” Jeter, Roddy Kennedy, Eddy Lee, Justice Moore, Elizabeth Racanelli, Antuan Magic Raimone, Willie Smith III, Gabriella Sorrentino, Terrance Spencer, Kim Taylor, Raven Thomas, Gregory Treco, Tanairi Sade Vazquez, Robert Walters and Kyle Weiler.
Hamilton currently has two nation-wide touring companies and productions in Chicago, San Francisco and London. The Chicago production will have its last performance on January 5th, 2020.