Contest creators believe that Email signup based contests provide quality results in 2019. It is easier to run over social media sites and own blogs. The basic steps to cast vote require unique first name, second name, zip code of area, Email address and with captcha validation. Sometimes, the contests not have captcha validation.
When a voter needs to do these much things to cast votes, contestants can’t fake the votes using scripts and automation. 75% of contestants buy votes for contests onlineto win prizes. This post tells you the detailed review about Email signup based contests.
Who create and run Email signup online based contests?
Small business owners have no care about the vote quality they receive. They simply concentrate on the number of new visitors to their page. The thing is, they are trying to spread their business over more people. IP based votes and IP plus captcha based votes are their first choice.
The big brands love to run Email signup based contests. Recent studies show that 56% of big brands conduct Email signup contests in 2019. This is 69%higher than last year report. From that, we can find that big brands create and run lots of Email signup contests.
How to create Email signup contests online?
1.Third party application sites help you to create Email signup contests. 39% of contest creators simply purchase this service from application providers. These app sites have terms and condition for buyers. So you have to read them fully to get right idea. There are many application providers available online. You can check their reviews to find the right one. If you have good budget, you can ask the application provider to add more features.
2.You can hire coder on Freelancer sites to create software on your site to run contest. This job requires you to do many researches and tests. Once you set everything, you can get great results. To give right project details to your coder, you need to know your competitor’s strategy. Check their contests to find the positive things which look attractive for your customers. You need to create only one time using coder freelancer and it helps you to use the same software for your upcoming contests. Using this you can save lot money for sure.
How to get or buy votes for Email signup contests?
- When you create the contest with strong protection, your 79% of contestants have no clue to get fast votes.
- They do share the contest link manually to their friends and family through social media.
- If any small business owner joins for the contests, he can send emails to their customers to get votes. You also read this guide about Email Marketing to Promote Your Contest to get more ideas.
- Some smart people share the contest entry link on vote exchange platform to get votes for their entry.
- The 5% super brilliant people try to hack or get votes from voting agencies. As a contest creator, filtering such votes is very hard.
- Voting agencies simply use their good look having emails, English names and captcha breakers to vote many times from unique IP addresses.
- To filter those votes, most of the contest creators check the vote quality of the top contestants.
- They send emails to the voters randomly. If they get reply from the person, they mark the vote as valid.
- This method is good and it works perfectly to filter fake votes.
When you have high fans on social media sites, you can surly join for Email Based contests. More real traffic increases your chance of winning. Also, 95% of the time, 3000 votes are enough to win Email signup contests.
If you have ability to get 3000 votes for your contest in 5 weeks and you can easily become as contest winner. When you have no popular fan page, no big money to invest on buying votes online, try different contests to get votes from agencies.
What methods you are using to win Email signup based contests? Do share with us!