Instagram! It’s more of an emotion, than just a social media platform. What makes it so popular? An app which was primarily launched in 2010 for sharing photos has now garnered so much love and attention. Due to its growing popularity and a driving force that it has turned into, this photo sharing app has now become a business platform, which can be used by anyone, to establish and grow their business.
All in all, Instagram has 1000s of opportunities to help you learn how to make money online. Start building your empire, just the way you like. A clearer idea of what you really want to do to make money will make the task easier and successful. Influence your followers and connect with them regularly. This helps a great deal in helping your business grow leaps and bounds.
- Instagram has quickly doubled its user base in the last two years to 700 million users.
- There are 800 million active users every month, 500 active users every day. These staggering figures are what make Instagram a powerful social media platform.
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business account.
- 300 million Instagram accounts use Instagram stories every day.
- Female Users: 38%
- Male Users: 26%
These figures prove that Instagram is soon becoming a powerhouse of the social media world. People are constantly finding new ways and means of making money while they share their photos. Share your photo and earn money! Sounds interesting, isn’t it?
You can turn your hobby/ passion into earnings with the help of Instagram. There are various apps that connect Instagram with ecommerce websites, which makes the work even easier.
Let us look at the ways in which people are making money via Instagram:
If you have time and commitment you can cash in the popularity of Instagram and start making some serious money. There are a few steps that you need to follow to build up your base and then actually get started with some business in real sense.
- Build up a good following
- Fill out you Bio with appropriate information.
- Post regularly
- Connect with the followers
- Use relevant hashtags
Once you are done with setting up this basic stuff, you can now start making real money.
- Sell your own products: This is the most common way to earn money via Instagram. Showcase your product on the app, and start selling it. From clothes, to shoes, to bags, to jewelry, people sell anything and everything. What is important here is your following-genuine following. A passion for cooking also reaps great results. You can sell homemade stuffs like cookies, pastries, and what not. And if they taste great you’ve made it to the victory.
- Photography: If you love photography and have a upper hand at it, you can sell them as well. Capture and upload. You can also take photography orders! Pre wedding shoots, weddings shoots, maternity shoots are trending. If you want to make some more money, these shoots are surely going to give you good returns.
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote a product and get paid for sale-Affiliate marketing is all about this. Highlight and promote a brand or their product on your page, mention the URL in the captions, highlight the features and get going.
- Fashion Blogger: If you have good fashion sense and love to experiment with different styles and colors, you can turn a fashion blogger. You could also help people with what to wear and how. Connecting with the audience can greatly help the venture in a positive way.
- Promote your Business: If you run a business, then Instagram should be one of the integral marketing platforms for promoting your business. If you are selling products, capture beautiful shots and post them on your page. Visuals have altogether a different impact on the consumers. You can also highlight your customer experiences, which will help the potential clients to have a fair idea about your products.
There is immense to explore, learn and do business through Instagram. It’s on you to tap your potential and make the most through this tool. All the best! Happy Instgraming!