Selecting a toilet is not always the easiest thing. Selecting the best toilet, on the other hand can even be much more complicated. But we are experts here at the Bathroom Store Ireland, and we have a few different tips and tricks that will help you along your journey of finding the absolute best bathroom products for the best prices. And this is why we would like to let you know about all the best things to think about or consider in order to buy the best toilet for your bathroom. So without further waiting, below you will see our top 5 tips to selecting the best toilet:
- Consider whether the plumbing in your home will support the type of toilet you are looking to buy for you. For this you will first have to understand the plumbing in your bathroom, and you will have to know what type of plumbing the toilet you are looking to buy requires. This really doesn’t differ much from home to home, but sometimes there are differences where we least expect them, and it’s important to know that the plumbing in your bathroom will support the type of toilet that you’re looking to buy.
There are a few different types of toilets, as you will see below, and some of these do require a different type of plumbing, or a different plumbing setup. So, before buying your toilet, making sure that your bathroom will support it correctly is the first step to take. In addition to this, if you don’t feel confident in this area, I highly recommend speaking to an expert plumber about your situation, and allowing them to guide you and to tell you whether or not the toilet you are looking to buy will be supported by the plumbing in your bathroom.
- Consider the size of your toilet, and the size of the place where you will be installing it. This, believe it or not, actually tends to be quite an issue sometimes. People don’t usually think that there’s much variation in the sizes of toilets, and that one can purchase any size toilet and that it will fit well in the area they’re considering in their bathroom. But that, unfortunately, is not always the case. Toilets actually do vary in size, and not to mention in style, and just the slightest bit of size difference can make quite a difference when it comes to installing your toilet.
Not only will it alter the amount of extra room that you have in the area where you install your toilet, but it might even affect how it connects with your plumbing in your bathroom. Therefore, making sure that the toilet that you are looking to buy is the right size for your bathroom is very important, and should not be overlooked. Trust us, returning a toilet can be just as complicated as looking for one.
- Know what style or type of toilet you are looking for. Yes, we understand that this sounds a little bit too obvious, but when you consider the fact that many people don’t even know that there are different types of toilets on the market, then it starts to make a little bit of sense. There are actually quite a few different styles and types of toilets available on the market today, many of which offer amazing user experience, efficiency, and overall functionality.
Of course, we all know that there are traditional toilets, but did you know that there were wall hung toilets, with nothing but the toilet bowl visible? And did you know that there is a slimmer, more modern take on the traditional style toilet called the back to wall toilet? If you did not know about these, I highly recommend doing your research and looking into the different possibilities, and did different options you have available to you when it comes to buying toilets.
We highly recommend looking further into wall hung toilets, for they are modern, sophisticated, and very beautiful.
- Make sure you’re confident in the quality of the toilet you are looking to buy. The toilet can be one of the most functional and long-lasting bathroom products, or it can be the most troublesome and most often replaced products in your bathroom. So, really looking into the quality of build, the quality of design, and the overall quality of materials used to make your toilet will make all the difference in the world in both the short run and the long run.
Sometimes this can be a little tricky, but after only a few minutes of research you will notice which materials are best to use, and which simply aren’t the best option, therefore we do encourage you to do a bit of research on what materials would suit your bathroom most, and wood last you the longest.
- What style and design of toilet suit your bathroom
- most? As I mentioned above, there are many different styles and designs of bathrooms available to you on the market today, including a plethora of different materials and colours to choose from, so you are not limited to one colour and style of toilet. But knowing what cell and material to use can be a bit tricky.
BONUS: consider your everyday experience with the toilet you are considering to buy. When you’re doing this, picture yourself using the toilet on a daily basis. Then, try to picture the things you would rather change about it, the things that you think might be troublesome in the future. After that keep in mind the things that you like the most about the toilet, and that you wish every toilet had. By doing this, you will be able to really get down to business, and make sure that you will love the toilet that you purchase, and that using it every day won’t be a hassle, a problem, or something that you would like to change. In addition to this, you will simply get more acquainted with the toilet you’re about to buy, and that never hurts.
Another thing worth mentioning is that it’s very easy to forget to buy a toilet that makes you happy. It’s way too easy to get caught up and technicalities, and in what stores are suggesting, but when it really comes down to it, you are going to be the one using it on a daily basis, therefore, making sure that you’re the one that’s happy with it is of utmost importance. Also, considering the opinion and preferences of the other people that will be using this toilet is important, since making sure everyone happy will definitely make a big difference. So, of course it is very important to make sure that your toilet complies with all the technicalities, but it’s also super important to make sure that your toilet makes you happy, gives you the experience you’re looking for, and simply upgrades your everyday routine.
So, now you know our top five tips to buying the best toilet for your bathroom, and you even have a bonus tip! We have the Bathroom Store know that it can be complicated to choose a toilet, but know that if you follow those are tips and recommendations, you are more than likely to find the perfect toilet for your bathroom. In fact, taking a good look at all of the toilets and bathroom products that we have to offer here at the Bathroom Store Ireland will more than likely satisfy your toilet desires and needs, and you won’t have to go any further. Shop on!