It is commonly believed that writing essays is not everyone’s cup of tea. This may be something that holds true for people who are not fluent in the English Language or those who have never experienced writing formally but honestly, it is not that difficult to write brilliant essays.
To solve any and all issues you may have regarding writing essays, there are two ways you could take. One is the self-help way, with instructions and one is the shortcut. We are going to lay out both the ways for you and then you could decide which one you want to take.
Here we are going to lay out the simplest way for you to write an essay yourself. If you follow these instructions, you are sure to secure a decent grade.
● Research well. Do not use too many sources; instead try to keep the sources minimal and as reliable as possible.
● Brainstorm all the points you are going to use for your essay and list them out in order of significance before starting your essay.
● Start off with a concise introductory paragraph, the main highlight of which should be the thesis statement.
● Start a new paragraph for every new point you want to get through to the reader. Each body paragraph should start with a topic sentence, a brief explanation and a relevant example, in the form of facts, figures or events.
● Use the most important lines of argument in the initial body paragraphs and slowly move on to the less important ones at the end.
● Do not state any opinions in the essay, except for maybe in the conclusion.
● Do not ramble to increase the word count as it may frustrate the reader.
● Do not make the conclusion cliché. State your opinion in a straightforward manner and link it back to the rest of the essay by referring to the Thesis Statement you initially used in the introduction.
● Run it through a spellchecker and proofread yourself as well.
● If you have time, make a rough draft of the essay first and then finalize it on a new document or a fresh page after taking a complete look at it.
● Try to take an opinion from a friend who is more proficient than you or a teacher before you submit the final copy. Do not ask too many people for help as it may create chaos in the essay.
If you find that way to be far too tedious for your tastes, you can use some essay writing help from an online service. Yes, if you are approaching a deadline or you think you cannot write good essays then all you have to do is visit one of these websites, request help from one of the many professional writers they have hired and ask them to write the essay for you. This will require a set fee from you, though but hey, you’ll make the deadline and score well too!