Scarves will never go out of fashion! It keeps your neck warm and adds more class to your outfit. When you are working out, your scarves can bind up and snag. Here a neck gaiter comes to good use because the fabric is soft, lightweight, and keeps your neck warm. You can also use it when you’re running and cycling to secure your nose, mouth, and face from the wind. Select the correct size and material of the gaiter for outdoor activities.
The ideal neck gaiter material
You’ll find the neck gaiters in several materials such as knitted, fleece-lined, and merino. Usually, it gets made from wind-resistant and fast-drying fabric for keeping you secured from harsh elements. Additionally, you can stay protected from wind burns, light drizzling, and sunstrokes as well.
What are neck gaiters used for?
The uses of a neck gaiter are many. From skiing to campaign to any other adventure activities, this accessory is multi-functional. You can browse through the online tutorials to learn about the ways to use this neck accessory.
The popular service providers today share informative videos to explain the uses of a neck gaiter. Online videos are relatable and establish a real-time connection. Consumers find the demonstrations more engaging. A short video explaining the multiple uses of the neck gaiter addresses the customer query points correctly. It helps to create a connection with the audience and enhances brand loyalty. For start-up entrepreneurs, it is one of the best business promotion tactics in low-budget.
Ways to sport a neck gaiter
There’s no perfect way to wear a neck gaiter. The following tips can help you sport it uniquely. Also, you can get inspired and create your way as well.
- You can wear it like a scarf and simply pull the gaiter over the neck. It will make you cool and winter season keep you warm.
- If you love hoodies, wear gaiters like a hood. It will cover the maximum part of your head and keep you warm when needed. Ensure that you keep the scarf front beneath your chin and then pull it back to cover the head.
- If you are yet to buy a face mask to combat the pandemic, you can do it with your neck gaiter. The material helps you to breathe as you cover your face. It is ideal for keeping you secured from dust. It might not replace the N95 mask altogether but can work when you are stepping out nearby for small errands.
- You can use it as a balaclava. For this, you need to start off wearing it like a hood and then place the material beneath the chin. Make sure to double it and then pull up for covering the nose to stay safe from sun rays and nippy winds.
- You can sport it as a neck warmer when you are running and cycling. It will add a smart touch to your casual evening look as well.
- Wear the neck gaiter as your headband by circling it around the forehead. It helps to keep all the pesky hairs away and also absorbs the sweat when you are hiking. If you love to go for morning walks or workout on the treadmill, you can use it as a headband. Additionally, you can use it as a headscarf and hair brand as well. As a headscarf, it is apt for those bad hair days. And as a hairband, it works perfectly for long and short hairs.
- People love to wear this gaiter as a sun guard around the neck or at the back of the head. It helps to keep your head and skin safe from the scorching heat. You can also use it close to scrunchie, which is a hair tie, and make a ponytail. It is mostly for women who are on the go and has a habit of misplacing their hair accessories.
- A bandana is a classic use for a neck gaiter. All you have to do is take the neck gaiter and then turn it inside out. If you love to sport bandana’s this is another easy option. You can use it on those days when you are missing on a bandana or are yet to buy the one you want. Done correctly, no one will notice that you’re using a gaiter for a bandana.
- If you love wristbands, you can wrap the gaiter around your wrist when you are in the gym, cycling, playing, or any outdoor activities. It absorbs sweat and is easy on your skin as well.
- Some people like to use it as a hat liner. The neck gaiter is lightweight and thin. You can wear it underneath the hat to add extra warmth during winters. It also secures the wearers from the windburn. You can also take a step forward and wear it similar to a helmet liner as well. It acts as a protective guard when worn under a helmet.
- You can also sport the neck gaiter like a Sahariane. It would be best if you simply turned this inside out and then lay it flat on your head along with the openings at the back and front. You should open the top part of the gaiter and hold it inside using a hand atop the forehead. With another hand, you should pull the top layer down on your head to get the perfect cap shape.
- Some people also use it like a Bobble hat. You can use it to add some flair to the beanie hat. You can start with the beanie and then tie the loose ends on the neck gaiter in a knot.
- A Foulard is also a great idea! You simply need to get on with a hairband and gently open the back of the gaiter. You could create some fun and trendy hairstyles this way.
These are some of the best ways to use your neck gaiter. You can research online to get other ideas as well, and your touch to it.