According to studies, it has been revealed that more than 90% of the inhabitants have a cellularphone with them. It also has been found that on an average people who have cell phones also have the capabilitiesto do SMS publicizing communications. SMS is an abbreviation that stands for “short message services.” It is the decorum that is used for sending as well as receiving messages on the cell phones or on the computer.
Marketing is a field that is gradually changing. The best marketing practitioners are those who have a clear picture in their mind regarding how to cope up with these changes and take benefits of latest techniquessuch as SMS so that their businesses stand apart from the hustling and bustling of companies. Nowadays, more companies are fascinated by SMS marketing (short message service marketing). Basically, it is a method that makes use of permission-based text messaging to fast advertising messages. Short message service marketing aims to construct a record of subscribers so that the devotion of users gets intensified.
Why one chooses short message service marketing in the US: –
It is assessed that on an average every citizensends 29 SMS per month as it is a cheaper modeof communication. Text marketing is often used by small-scale companies to advertise their products. As because SMS technology is thriving in the country, a bunchof SMS software is developing in the US so that exclusive marketing necessity are satisfied with thecompanies. Another reason for its popularity inthe US is its marketing drive, which is veryflexibleto manage. Moreover, SMS software is so user-friendlythat an inexperienced marketercan make use of it very easily. As SMS software has customizedoptions too and because of this subscriber can customize the delivery time of the messages as per their requirements.
So, short message service marketing has gained marvelous growthin the US and still has a lot of unexploited potentialswhich will definitely give benefits in the coming years.
What Is SMS Marketing Software?
If one texts only a single message to another, it would be an easy task to do. But sending multiple well-timed messages to a target group of customersand then pursuing and capitalizing on the results is verychaotic to do and it’s a difficult task to handle, but don’t worry blessedto the innovations in telecommunication we have a short message marketing software. This software consists of a collection of tools as well as well-designed applications that will aid your business to get started with text marketing and moreover, to do so in a very climbable way.
Why is text marketing superior to any other type of marketing?
- Open Rate: – When it comes to open rate for the SMS marketing, it is 90%. On the other hand, the open rate for other marketing board is 30- 35%.
There is nothing to actually debate upon these numbers because when you send text messages to your customers, they are bound to go through them.
- Quantity matters: – When it comes to text SMS, the lesser number of SMS you send the better it is. In case of emails and advertisements, the more you send, the better it is.
There is no need to think about the fact that has been stated above, but you need to think about how you actually want to treat your emails and messages. When it comes to a text message, the main fact is to provide the required information to the customers in a precise manner.
- Nature of Campaign/SMS: –This kind of message is essential for text messages and other modes of marketing. For instance, if you have any kind of discount or offer for your customers, then the best mode is text marketing.
Short message service marketing best practices: –
- Get Permission: It originates from having users who can opt-in. It’s essential to ensure that the consumers prefer to receive the messages from your end via the prior keyword web opt-in or opt-in. Try to make it easy for your customers to join the SMS marketing list and at the same time, also make sure that have a clear understanding of how frequently they expect your text messages.
- Use a simple code: It is always better to use shortcodes that are easy to memorize because it is important to understand that the codes you use do not become an agony for your consumers. Dedicated short codes are expensive and small businesses may find it difficult to afford. In such situations, sharing codes with your non-competitors can be helpful.
- Keep the message direct:Make sure that you do not include all the information of your offer. You can include only 140 characters, and so it is really essential that you understand what is important and what is less important. Just write an attractive catchy message, which will grab the attention of the readers. You just have to make them aware of your offer. Plain and simple language should be used. Avoid using short forms and keep the message clear and crisp.
- Keep it personal: Short message service marketing presents an exclusive chance to form a long-lasting connection with your customers via personalized messages. By using the subscriber’s first name in your SMS message is a striking way to make your customers feel essential, distinctive and appreciated.
The Cost of receiving SMS on your cell phones: –
If anyone wantsto receive text messages, then it is necessary to hire mobile phone agency. Generally, companies take the price of their amenities on the basis of packages. SMS messages are one credit each. So, to send one text message to 500 customersfour times a month,it will cost $30 to $35 for that month. One can also brand their messages so that he/she will be capable of sending texts from their company name,notfrom their own number.
So,finally,short message service marketing is a better mode than any other another mode. Haven’t you tried it?