Imagine a beautiful engagement ring placed in a simple box. Or maybe a precious necklace wrapped in a cardboard box. It doesn’t sound appealing, does it? A beautiful piece of jewelry or a precios object just deserves a nice packaging. There are many advantages of good packaging and luxury box manufacturers know it pretty well. Here are some advantages of luxury packaging:
- Luxury packaging helps to show the piece of jewelry or the precios object in an attractive way.
- Luxury packaging helps keep the objects safely.
- Luxury packaging is an excellent branding opportunity for the seller.
- Luxury packaging helps buyers identify the designs – most famous designers, for instance, are well known for their excellent packaging and for their collaboration with luxury box manufacturers.
- Luxury packaging adds value to the piece of jewelry or the product, along with a certain charm.
Often a polished product makes a completely different figure, which is why luxury packaging has its good market logics and here, yes, the appearance is fundamental. In the magic formula that allows a product to occupy the first places in the luxury scale, packaging plays a fundamental role. In fact, the success – like the failure – of such an ambitious project depends also from packaging choices.
If the consumer does not perceive the difference between a luxurious product and another of less value and does not identify it as a high-end product, he/she will not justify its price. In essence, if the consumer doesn’t understand why he/she should pay more, he/she won’t buy that product. It is very simple.
This happens also when the packaging fails to communicate the differentiating elements that position the product on a higher level compared to the other. Obviously. when we are dealing with prestigious products, the characteristics of the packaging must underline this, as if to say “Here, there is something precious”.
This doesn’t just happen with what we commonly call the luxury market, like in the case of jewels, designer clothes, or perfumes, but also with “common” products, such food. A concrete example could Parmigiano Reggiano, definitely the high end par excellence in the cheese category. Even a simple panettone can become something „more“ thanks to a dedicated luxury pack, which let perceive its exclusivity.
If your product wants to be placed at the top end of its product category then, luxury packaging becomes indispensable. This is where Duegi Scatolificio is specialized.