The Longines Masters of New York, the American leg of the renowned Longines Masters Series in Paris, Hong Kong, and now Lausanne, will return for its second year at NYCB LIVE, Home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum from April 25 – April 28. Olympic gold medalists and celebrities like Georgina Bloomberg, Jennifer Gates, Joey Wolffer and more will compete for nearly $1 million in prize money throughout show jumping’s most prestigious internationalequestrian event.
This year the Longines team is focused on making the love of the sport of show jumping accessible and exciting for families and children. With an amazing weekend of events. Family Day on Saturday features an entire dedicated area in the Concourse Village complete with a Hobby Horse jump competition, face-painting, pet the award-winning breeds of the AKC Agility Cup, and more fun activities. PLUS: Special Family Ticket pricing from April 1 – April 15: Purchase 2 adult tickets & any child under 14 gets in free!
New Yorkers will be treated to four exciting days of heart-pounding competition—including the opportunity to cheer on New York’s own Olympic gold medalist McLain Ward—as well as family-friendly events such as a “Meet the Breeds” in partnership with the American Kennel Club, shopping brands such as luxury shopping at the Prestige Village and exciting F&B offerings.
Highlights from each day include:
Thursday, April 25 | 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Please note, Thursday LMNY is closed to the public, but AKC Agility Cup is open to the public.
· 4:00PM – AKC Agility Premier Cup – This family-friendly event will begin at 5pm and marks the first time AKC Agility will be held at an equestrian event, demonstrating the amazing abilities of both horses and dogs in their respective sports.
Friday, April 26 | 8:30AM – 10:30PM
· 3:00PM – IHSA Metropolitan Equitation Invitational – 24 Open Level College riders will ride for a panel of 5* (Olympic level) riders competing at the Longines Masters of New York.
· 8:30 PM – Longines Speed Challenge – A one-of-a-kind speed competition for 5* (Olympic level) athletes, considered to be the fastest show jumping competition in the world.
Saturday, April 27 | 8:00AM – 11:00PM (FAMILY DAY)
· 12:20 PM – U25 Competition – Introducing the next generation of competitive riders.
· 1:00PM – AKC Canines and Equines “Canines and Equines” is a fan favorite interactive dog experience – wherein potential pet owners can play with breeds of sweet dogs with storied histories with horses via herding, hunting and competition. Learn about which breeds fit certain lifestyles and become more educated pet owners.
· 2:15 PM – Lamborghini Masters Power – 5* (Olympic level) riders will compete in a high jump competition, where jumps continuously get higher with each round, honoring the winner who can break the +2m barrier.
· 3:30PM – Equestrian show by Santi Serra – Sercam Show featuring “Natural dressage” or liberty training. Celebrate the majesty of the horse and its relationship with humans in this special equestrian show.
· 8:15 PM – Riders Masters Cup – The event’s only team competition, the Riders Masters Cup pits against each other the two top equestrian powers in the world as Riders USA competes against Riders Europe.
· 10:30 PM – Afterparty by Henri PFR – The official Tomorrowland DJ returns to New York to celebrate the victor of the Riders Masters Cup.
Sunday, April 28 | 9:00AM – 6:30PM
· 3:00 PM – Longines Grand Prix – The culmination of the weekend in which 5* (Olympic level) riders will compete for the weekend’s largest purse of $400,000.