Photo by: Sarah Johnson https://www.blacknote.com/
Vaping and e-cigarettes have been propelled to massive popularity in recent years. While it’s been over a decade since its inception, there does not appear to be a lack of interest in vaping as a substitute for smoking. The liquid contained in e-cigarette pens is made from glycerine-based vegetable liquid mixed with nicotine, flavoring, and other chemicals. The absence of tobacco makes the product more appealing because it is deemed a healthier substitute for ordinary tobacco cigarettes.
For someone who has been into vaping for some time now, it is easy enough to understand the terminologies. However, if you are trying it out for the first time, you may get confused about the differences between an e-cigarette and vape mods or Advanced Personal Vaporizers. Which one should you get if you are a beginner?
What is a mod and how does it differ from a regular e-cigarette?
Advanced Personal Vaporizers or vaping mods are bigger and bulkier e-cigarettes. It is based on the same technology as the vape pen but modified or enhanced with some specific features aimed at making a better vaping experience. There are different types of advancements you can find in vape mods. Some of these include:
- A bigger battery which makes it last longer.
- A more powerful inner mechanism used in heating the e-liquid.
- Bigger refill capacity to contain more liquid.
These modifications can take other forms which are not available in regular e-cigarettes.
Should you buy a vape mod?
Whether you should consider buying a vaping mod depends entirely on the kind of vaping experience you want. Someone who vapes regularly and has been doing so for a long time may want something new. An Advanced Personal Vaporizer offers a variety of enhancements which can certainly make vaping more exciting. On the other hand, it may not be a good choice for beginners who may end up getting confused with the complicated nature of a vape mod. To determine whether or not you should use a vape mod, consider the following:
- You need more battery life. Perhaps you vape more often than others, and you need a device which won’t run out of battery fast. Vape mods can come with bigger battery capacities, hence last longer than your typical e-cigarette pen.
- You want something that looks good. Vape mods look good and have a “cooler” vibe than an e-cigarette pen. If advanced features and looks matter equally to you, a vape mod is certainly a good choice. Plus, it makes a good conversation piece as well.
- You are looking for a more powerful device. When you are already experienced in vaping, a device with more power means more vapour produced through a low-resistance atomiser.
- You want better control over your vaping experience. The advanced features of a vape mod offer the user better control, such as adjusting how fast you want the coil to heat up.
With all of these taken into consideration, you will likely find the perfect vape mod with the exact features you are looking for to customize and enhance your vaping experience.