Photo curtsey of ZeroSpace
ZeroSpace is a 25,000 immersive art playground with 10 gigantic technology-driven installations that redefined the term “immersive” located at 136 W. 33rd Street. It is mostly a night event space with their hours below.
- Thursday-Friday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm (last ticket entry at 8:30pm)
- Saturday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm (last ticket entry at 8:30pm)
- Sunday: 4:00pm – 8:00pm (last ticket entry at 6:30pm)
There is the museum which costs $35/ $25 for children.
At ZeroSpace, you will…
- Dig your hands into the largest augmented reality sandbox in the world
- Lose yourself in the 150 animations of Parastella, a 20ft LED sculpture
- Feel pulled through wormholes in our 30ft geodesic dome
- Lay down inside the infinite sprawl of the laser forest
…and so much more!
Fall into a new reality through an interdimensional portal being investigated by a shadowy government agency. Explore a series of large-scale immersive art installations created by a collective of world-renowned new media artists.
ZeroSpace includes strobe lights, laser light, haze, loud noises, disorienting visual images. If you have a heart condition, epilepsy, are prone to seizures, or adversely affected by theatrical haze/fog or loud sounds, please consider whether this experience is for you.
The ultimate experience at ZeroSpace is full-on immersive theatre show with 15 actors for $50.. You are propelled into a new reality through an interdimensional portal being investigated by a covert government agency. Once you’re on the other side, you’re free to explore a world designed to help you take a deep breath, and lose yourself in the immersive power of art.